StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now

Go down 
+13
dumdum
xXTiGeRXx
sls1
choka
Makar
KrissdeValnor
Fatty
ArguS
Truten
Viviz
Rita
Zhorgul
Kasius
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
choka

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:12 pm

i mean a new leader and new subleaders of course.. a good team!!!
lets chose our new leadersS!! =) give names and opinions!!
Back to top Go down
choka

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:15 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmm or maybe kasius HAVE to stay -.-''

and we only need new active subleaders >.<

=/
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Ye choka i think is the best soluction the fusion with minc...But lets see if others agree with that...(:
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:56 am

well guys first of all if we wanna fusion with minc we have to dismiss somebody from our clan or create a new one cuz like resu said he dont wanna dismiss ppl from fallen clan and i understand that. Secound thx kas for trust i will glad to be subleader of stardust clan Very Happy And about your opinion about nait i can promise you that linn is not nait im 100% sure about that cuz linn = nathilia or caal it depends who have mood to play TK Very Happy

BTW i have to uninstall linege from my hard drive(cant study when i have installed Very Happy) but probably on wednesday i will have clear situation about my school so i will log that day for sure so be patient i'm sure we will find a resolution how to save SD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:33 am

well i took the decission we will get a fusion between SD + MINC all the active ones of us will move to minc so start leaving clan and join minc, i will change the leader of stardust to xxsicari0xx and he will play as xxsicari0xx at sieges for help us and he will be at minc with llsuperalll.

At minc we will have 2 minc subleadesr + 2 SD subleaders.

PLIZ VOTE WHO WILL BE THE BEST SUBLEADERS:

I think thi ones can be good subleaders: zhorgul,gimli,truten
Back to top Go down
dumdum

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:26 pm

i vote for choca and truten
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Im sorry for my inactivity last days.
I had problems in work,now changing my work place.Also problems with money,problems with whole life.As well problems with my free time.If u wonderThat dont means im leaving.If i leave server,everyone from the clan will know it.Also i didnt warned,coz i didnt know when will be free.Oh forgot,also problems with PC.I crush monitor in the floor,coz was angry.THen in some days buy new PC and new monitor.That also take money and time ,and nerves.
Dont know whats happened in the clan exacly.
If Kasius dont wanna be leader anymore...Dont know,i just agree everyone from you to get leadership,coz i like you all.About sub leaders have same opinion.
Malhali told me today that he left clan,coz we move in Minc...Dont know nothing about that,but Im not leaving StarDust.If we all move somewhere,better i move out of l2.I was here only coz of u all,coz i like u and coz i like to play with friends.Sometimes ppl rly need to fix some things in real life.I can understand that,coz i need it sometimes too.Playing l2 from 3 years or more and if dont fix some things in real life,proly will play l2 forever Mad coz wont have anything else.
I understand that some ppl have more important things in real life atm /boyfriends,girlfriends,exams,work etc/.Thanks to everyone who understand me.
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:31 pm

And ye forgot to tell.I want Kasius leader Razz
Know im not in my best form,thats why truten and choca and nvm who else more better take sub leader.But Kasi dont be baby,dont gift SD to some other clan... ;( or nvm,better all decide what is better...
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:21 pm

well i agree with snowie maybe we could try to reanimate SD ?? and ofc i really want kas as a leader Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:05 am

Hoi

As i already said, i would be very sad to leave SD, even to join a good clan as Minc could be with our active mates .....

But as i already said too, i like you all ....

And yes, Kas you're a good leader, you just need some active subleaders.
And i don't blame those currents, i appreciate particulary Snowie who is always nice with everyone, i know we have a life and it's just unluck when it's all mates who are busy in irl at the same time Sad

But SD is not dead, i can't believe this ....
That's why i didn't leave, even if some told me "Kriss , leave SD and come with us in Minc , there are slots for us "

So?

What do you think ?

Ofc, i wanna be with active ppl, as i'm quite good active.
But it's sure we can up SD Smile

See ya mates, i won't play today : it's a sunny sunday and i will walk my GF.
Have fun.

And don't forget your detro 42 in case of you meet Queen Ant on the hill while smoking a good one with the sun in your face Wink
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:50 am

Fatty ofc Razz
Back to top Go down
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/kennelblackdas/
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:55 am

Kasi only remind you that its not first time when the clan is in bad situation.And i dont remember when we give up...
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:19 am

Well i said already for Kas that i think he give up too easily, i will stay in SD and meng you know i will support ur sexy ass in the end Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/kennelblackdas/
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:10 am

Love you meng.
Lets tell same for Kasius.
Dont give up bish,we will help u much more soon as possible.GIve back our ppl and our wars Smile
Back to top Go down
Klootviool

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:31 am

i stay in inactive sd clan then, cause i have work too now and im tired of l2 when i log i think omg i better go watch a movie orso, maybe i will return later. I will log sometime for a short chat or pvp orso but just dont count that much anymore on me. i think max and me had there times orso :O

Cya soon in game and in the meantime gl with the fusion etc king
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Klooty we did our decision about clans.SD wont be inactivity clan,we will grow it up.If u realy wanna be from inactivity ,u are welcome in my dorfie clan with pink crest.We will inv more new ppl in SD.
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:44 am

YEAH !!!!

I prefer these words !!!!

Let's grow up SD , i'll help u as i can.
I never wanted to leave and i'm happy you took that decision Smile

See ya soon ingame mates Wink

...... and what about that lowy destro ? lol!
Back to top Go down
choka

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:40 pm

we will fix SD kicking inactives and inviting new ppl again and again until get nice players.

dont leave if you are active, if you already left clan we can re invite you again.

no more fusion with Minc, We Love SD

end of the POST. !!!! LoL

SD FTW.

Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
Nait

Nait

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:58 am

Well hmm nice to know that im linn xD Dunno who tell this Smile I didnt login in game from last 3 week or something like this coz dont have possibility and time. I dont said that im leaving, just have new period in my life, when need to fix a lot, like work, home troubles and gf Mad
I dont want also see dead SD coz we made this clan for friends and with friends, we did a lot together even if we was before enemys, now i can said that we good friends.
Well for now i cant said something about when i can play again, just dont know it, in two days will answer for this question if someone interested Mad If all ok will have time to play like every night, or almost every night but im not sure about this right now, i wont leave that for sure, hope just you guys gime me some time to fix all in real life and maybe i can find time for game also.
About clan leader if kasius realy tired from being clan leader in inactive clan or he just dont have time to be CL u can give clan leader to me, but first i will answer if i can even play, and only u need clan leader who can be online at night and sometimes at days. Mad
Well tomorrow or in next days will know about it.
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:45 am

Hello Nait I will be back to clan when some1 takes the LEADERCHIP......I hope u can be back soon....u can count with me.....
other thing i didnt leave cuz of KAsius... I left cuz i dont wanna discussions between friends....cuz SD is made of Friends......
SO KASIUS DONT TAKE ME WRONG.... I LIKE U BRO.....I LEARNT SO MUCH WITH YoU....so dont leave us!!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:19 pm

nice to see that whore of nait again here XD, U HAVE HANDS!!! POST AT FORUM MORE OFTEN BITCH!!! well waiting your answer about your return.

Fatty u nuubb why left??? u leave so easy u think im angry with u XDDDD?? if u leave clan then is worst couse less mates active and really u are 1 of mine favorites bitchis XD

About what happened with sisi u wanna defend your mate and im proud of u, but think this fatty i dont defend anyone in particular i defend our way of game play, respect,friendship,good ambient of chat with clan and ally.

Do you think i wanna destroy something i worked so mux?? mine friends??? the ones i come here for just have a good time together???

I just wanna protect those things, and i just saw that sisi was fuking relationships between ally and i had to stop that, i as leader must take decissions is easy to see all and do nothing and let the others do and judge, but really i do what i think is best for all and to stay together, if i tryed to go all minc was to we canstay together not as SD but TOGETHER as friends.

About Vengeace couse i know u worried about that, zukih,jihad,myst,iguana,etc always wanted me there and where i was??? at DK or SD with u all couse i prefer to be with the ones who worked with me than them who left server they are mine friends too but they have a company and we have another and we figth each other, i talked with zukih about make an ally between minc + SD and she was thinking it was ok couse rage is growing and i was trying we can stay together as ally going some to minc others to vengeance, but this idea dont worked couse some just cant be in same ally with vengeance so i told to zukih to dont worry about me, that we will go all to minc and stay together and i talked with resu and he said it was ok so we started to moving. Then Snowflower and others told me to give a last chance to clan couse they will be more active and will try to make it reborn, so im letting them and really i try to be on just when i come from work after 8 hours of being infront of pc.

Fatty i dont need to fuk mine lovely clan to go vengeance i just push dismiss button and go there, so be happy i never did that no need XD, im not like others who flame about mine actions and just leave clan like if they had honor and they are better than me and they just leave and join another clan... Im your friend and i just wanna have fun with u all so dont let people brainwash u ok.

See ya soon.
Back to top Go down
dumdum

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:41 pm

uh oh..i got kicked from clan Sad
dumdum still in jail..been 3 weeks now
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:30 pm

u said u leave server... if u wanna come back just tell me and i invite u again
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Hello ma kassy!!! I really apreciate your message and im proud to play with so good friends....

Kasius I really want to get playing again with all but we have to make a Reborn of SD!

I wont Let u get out From SD! xD

I must say thank you for answering my post and hope to see all playing soon...xD
Back to top Go down
Nait

Nait

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Well for now problem just about how much time i can have to play and its about my internet... guess my internet speed will be to slow for l2 Smile next night i will downloading lineage2 client and later will check it. After can said if i can play or no. Hope all will be ok, just i wont have much time for game Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Announcements-
Jump to: