StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I should said this before but...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nait

Nait

I should said this before but... Empty
PostSubject: I should said this before but...   I should said this before but... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:27 am

...but i thinking can fix my life and find possibility and time to play, atm this impossible, hope will back soon. I did a lot good and sometimes bad things for this clan, and ppl from this clan, hope u wont blame me coz i leave like this. For not i dont play in anything, just work and real life things.., realy miss time when we all play together, i find a lot good ppl on l2max, and in this clan, some of them dont like me, some of them respect me, some ppl love me Razz What about me, i dont reasons to hate someone even on whole l2max, i have a lot other things to hate in my life. no nervs for this in game Smile I realy hope can start play again soon, maybe not so much as before but better than nothing Smile Even if l2max can be best boring server in world, i play here just for ppl who i meet here and wont leave them.

P.s. Sls still best whore on whole l2max Very Happy and yes u can blame me bitch Razz
gk, good luck and have fun guys Smile
Back to top Go down

I should said this before but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Announcements-
Jump to: