StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the new members in the forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

About the new members in the forum. Empty
PostSubject: About the new members in the forum.   About the new members in the forum. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:03 am

Please everyone who gonna register here,dont use names like "hm" or "blabla" or "unknown".Use your ig name,because every unknown for me profile will be deleted/baned.
Back to top Go down
Zhorgul

PostSubject: Re: About the new members in the forum.   About the new members in the forum. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:35 pm

good Wink

And... if some1 register in this forum, he can see all, i think that it would assign permissions to see some private forum for clan's members, since it might register anyone (though you it could baned later)
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: About the new members in the forum.   About the new members in the forum. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:13 pm

I can just fix registrations,so i should Agree or no every new user who wanna acess here.But at this time i dont have enought time to check all the time for new waiting ppl.Thats why i let registrations free.
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: About the new members in the forum.   About the new members in the forum. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:37 pm

just give me rights and i can check we must be 40-50 max people reged not so difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the new members in the forum.   About the new members in the forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the new members in the forum.
Page 1 of 1