StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OTHER SRV!

Go down 
+4
choka
Viviz
SuperAL
RazNa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RazNa

RazNa

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:31 pm

As u all see max is fucking booring..so i propose that we all go in other srv...so if any of u wanna mouve with us....write here so we contact and decide if where and what we do...HAPPY NEW year!!!! we talk in 2008
Back to top Go down
SuperAL

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:49 pm

well,me at least,too much work,but anyway try to decide what server and ill study it Razz
Back to top Go down
Viviz

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:31 pm

Im not going to change server. I can undestand what u say and i agree with you that this server is dead,but i dont have enought time to start again.

If clan go to other server, i will leave lineage and go to do something else.
Back to top Go down
choka

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:35 am

move to another server !?!? rofl lazna i dont know about other but im not that crazy to move to anothe server.....lol 10 months i have been here ...and im not going to leave it.. omg... it is too much time for some ppl ...like me maybe.. Starting in a new server sounds like a crazy ppl without life dude....... Well i really donna about all of you , but if you change server i will not follow you NO WAY .. no time for thaat..and IM cool HERE so ..... .. plz lazna do not talk about other servers on this forum man.....
my opinion as a friend is : if you dont like this server then change it but do not try other ppl make follow you... because it is really selfish talkin about ppl who really wants to stay here

otherwise dragonnetwork server is for nabs.. ..lol atack speed 2500 ??? using a bow¿¿????? thats crayze dog -.-'' insanne

lets better try to conquest this server ... lets try to RULES this server

LETS try to ROCK this server......
then....

we can think about change server.....
Together XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
choka

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:37 am

i forgot to say something............ XDDDDDD
lets make choca hero first!!!!!!!!!

=PPPPP =P =P =P

jajjaaj

love you lazna . dont forget that =)
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:46 am

choka wrote:
move to another server !?!? rofl lazna i dont know about other but im not that crazy to move to anothe server.....lol 10 months i have been here ...and im not going to leave it.. omg... it is too much time for some ppl ...like me maybe.. Starting in a new server sounds like a crazy ppl without life dude....... Well i really donna about all of you , but if you change server i will not follow you NO WAY .. no time for thaat..and IM cool HERE so ..... .. plz lazna do not talk about other servers on this forum man.....
my opinion as a friend is : if you dont like this server then change it but do not try other ppl make follow you... because it is really selfish talkin about ppl who really wants to stay here

otherwise dragonnetwork server is for nabs.. ..lol atack speed 2500 ??? using a bow¿¿????? thats crayze dog -.-'' insanne

lets better try to conquest this server ... lets try to RULES this server

LETS try to ROCK this server......
then....

we can think about change server.....
Together XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hello mates,

I agree with that, i play on max for about one year (i left for a hirate during 3 months) and now that i'm noble, i don't wanna leave this one.
I feel good in that clan, you're just enough funny and you don't take that game to much serious, i like it.
Anyway, i agree that the server is a little dead, but it's our challenge to reinject some fun in it.
Some clans are too much strong i think, we should rock them more....
For that we need better stuff AND more experience (for me first) and a little bit more organisation. that's what i think.....
So , for stuff, it's simple Wink
And the next will follow naturally ...... Smile
I suggest to try to do more RB like QA, Zaken, Baium as our clan mates can get good stuff for Oly, sieges, ... and enjoy more fun Wink
Also as sieges are fixed now i suggest to get a good start in 2008 :

A CASTTLE TO KASIUS Smile)))

Have fun mates, that's why we play Smile

Go ride ur bike in mud, you'll get more fun XD
Back to top Go down
ArguS

ArguS

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:02 pm

maybe you are right lazna,here isnt dead yet.so we still can find pvps and so ppl dont have time for new.....but if all gone i can follow i think
Back to top Go down
SuperAL

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:07 pm

i can find some pvps,with newbies,but it is funny beat them Razz
Back to top Go down
RazNa

RazNa

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:11 am

i just asked didnt tryed to get pplz...if ALL wanna mouve ofc i`ll mouve if no...not my problem...Just asked cuz really for me this srv is dead...2-3 good clans on all srv...1 -2 allys?!?! nice....so dunno i just proposed a mouving....as u wish then Razz
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:50 am

hi my b1tchis, for having more fun at server we just need to be active 25-30 people on can make a lot of fun ejejej, and dont worry about pvps,sieges,etc we have all server against us.
If people wanna move to other server i propose better move to other game, couse im tired of l2 too many years playing this game.
kris about castle dont worry about i really dont cry for a castle XD i only need my mates on to be happy XD.
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:02 am

We are HAPPI MASTAH Very Happy

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:53 am

Kasius wrote:
hi my b1tchis, for having more fun at server we just need to be active 25-30 people on can make a lot of fun ejejej, and dont worry about pvps,sieges,etc we have all server against us.
If people wanna move to other server i propose better move to other game, couse im tired of l2 too many years playing this game.
kris about castle dont worry about i really dont cry for a castle XD i only need my mates on to be happy XD.

Maybe, but castle = siege = pvp

because if we get a casttle, i'm sure that our ennemies will want to beat us .....

And pvp in siege is so nice Smile))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OTHER SRV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER SRV!   OTHER SRV! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OTHER SRV!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Announcements-
Jump to: