StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recruiting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reanimation

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:10 pm

Hello peepz What a Face as i saw you have some free spots in your clan, so would you mind if me,maciuca,Nesto,SonOfTheWind and Yemta(Destiny) join your clan ? Razz I think we can forget the old times when we were enemies, which was long time ago and we can start new beggining if i can say like this :p
Back to top Go down
RazNa

RazNa

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:32 pm

none will accept maciuca...trust me
Back to top Go down
Reanimation

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:45 pm

Lets read the others opinions also, dunno why you guys dont like him so much...he is good player,he's cool and besides he is a single person, as you all Mad so plix, think a bit before you make your post.
ty
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Well i have no problem but i want to know what do you think about us (this clan)? and why do you wanna join us?
This is an important thing couse here we are all friends that wanna stay together and if u dont wanna us as friends why to come?

Respect and friendship are our primary objectives with it and time being together all is possible so i want to have new friends to play with, hope u can be those ones.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Well imo all others in that list is welcome, except maciuca. Too much flaming and insulting w/o any reason. No ty.

Like they say: the things which you leave behind, later you always find thoses front of you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/kennelblackdas/
Reanimation

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:15 am

An answer for kasius's question, why do we want to enter the clan is, cause we have some old mates here from long time ago from Hellspawn mainly(SnowFlower,Nait,rwmamma,etc.), i also have other old mates and also friends from DK like Kloot and etc. , also friends like SuperAL (we even know each others from an old server),Nait,Snow and mommy who i respect very much.
About mom's post i think that all we deserve a second chance which can be given by you all.
excuse me if i miss some1's name.
ty.
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:39 am

thanks reani for your answer, now i know why u wanna be with us and for me is ok, now is the turn of the others to tell us their reasons to join us, and couse the big problem here is maciuca he must answer this question and then the clan decide about if we give to him a chance.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:17 am

Reanimation wrote:

About mom's post i think that all we deserve a second chance which can be given by you all.

You know, this would be ok. if there is been like months ago while he talk crap at me, but last time when he disrespect me etc.. was like a week ago.. I dont even know the reason why he hate me so much and frankly i dont even care. I just dont wanna be in same clan with person who spend most of his time flaming and insulting other players in this game.
Back to top Go down
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/kennelblackdas/
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:44 am

Well Rea u know u are my friend,but also I know Maciuca.I asked him yesterday why he wanna join in StarDust,he told me : "I dont care in what clan i join blabla etcetc ,just our clan dead"
Actually,if he dont care in what clan join,why dont join some dorfie clan? He dont care for us Rea,just wanna have crest for fun,to continue hes childish things.Also he says that whole StarDust are noobs,except me,nait and rita and more 2-3 ppl.Well i dont think that.Clan mates are cool and u know that xD.But not me will decide that if he join or no.

Im doing my Poll still. Atm i asked 17 clan mates = 16 'NO' and 1 'YES'.
I will ask more ppl when they login,but i rly doubt if they will agree that.
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:46 am

And Rea,u are always welcome,other guys guess too,but about maciuca...
And u talkin for second chance etc.Rea sweetie xD U know for him that wont be second chance,proly 2365346 chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: