StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLY ...........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

OLY ........... Empty
PostSubject: OLY ...........   OLY ........... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi mates,

I wanna start participating olympiads, i think i'm ready now (almost)
I have a SOES focus, i miss the BtB one, but have Cwep for that (even if it's lvl 3 , do you think i can regen till max hp ?)
I have others nice buffs weps, but no recipe Spirit shots A yet for my dwarf, i'll do this ....
I still miss also some TT jewels but working on that ....

first question : where can i found easy EAS on treasure chest, i was told that in some narrow places, quite exact, the chest rates are very good, is that true ? Makar show me a place like this for EAA, and that was great !!! is there any secret one you would tell me for EAS ??? Smile i wanna my set +3 Smile)

Second question : i read a lot of thing about oly and already played them on an hirate server, but here, it seems we have to fight even between mates .... true ? we lost more points in that case , true ?
i heard about a new rule, could you explain to me a little?

Thank you in advance mates, i hope to be hero (noobhero ofc) some day.
i think it's possible, as there are not so many GS who reg Wink

See ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

OLY ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLY ...........   OLY ........... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:35 pm

First: well if i good remember you are Ghost sentinel so you really dont need BTB cuz you dont have heal so you will have same amount of hp like without btb
secound: spiritshots are no problem i have on my dwarf from b to s grade just ask if you need
third: yes we have to fight with ally/clan mates cuz thats the new rule what GM made ( stupid rule for me ) if you wont fight you loose your nobless
fourth: good place for eas is in Imperial Tomb almost always got eas but if you need i have many of them and can share with you Very Happy
fifth: well you really should take care to get some epic boss jewels like baium or qa at least not tateosians cuz i think i still have some recipes for them so again no problem with that
sixth: well maybe there are not so many GS at oly but you should know that archers have verry difficult situation cuz right now on oly plays only tanks, orcs, prophets and daggers thats all and you should count and pray for some mages like sh or sps or healers ofc ;> but if you wont try you'll never be hero so go ahead and gl ^^
Back to top Go down
choka

OLY ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLY ...........   OLY ........... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:48 pm

unfortunaly hes right =(

archers have a very hard life in oly , when i go to oly..only find buffers., gladis, overlords, daggers... i just cant beat them..

i could say .: to be an archer hero you really need help from friends in oly..oterwise.--> keep dreaming =//
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

OLY ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLY ...........   OLY ........... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:29 am

yes, it will be hard to beat the classes who participate at oly, but this period, Fryurnutz is the only GS, so he got Hero for free ( i already did that on a hirate server, i was hero with 17 points, i was alone at my class)

If it's the same on max, all i need is to participate at at least 5 fights, right ?
Even with 1 points , if i'm the only GS, i got hero ^^

So, my objective now is to get more points than Fryurnutz Smile
I know it will be hard coz he was hero and sure he has skills well enchanted, mine are all "0" , i always broke my stun at +5, +6 Sad((
But i wanna try.

Ofc i'd like to have baium and QA, as i said in forum in "what u need" Smile)

Let's rock this bitch, my destro is always ready and it rox Smile))

Truten, thank you very much for all that information Smile)

And about EAS, i already tried IT, if it's the one in the first room i was very unlucky Sad 20 keys or more left there and no EAS .....

Have fun Mates !

See ya ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

OLY ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLY ...........   OLY ........... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:01 am

np man and btw you need 9 matches and one of them should be win at least and about eas yeah maybe they change drop rate i didnt try for long time
Back to top Go down
RazNa

RazNa

OLY ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLY ...........   OLY ........... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:43 am

For Weeks classes @ oly...is needed an nice organice and they need to be feeded...anyway reg and do theyr matches at sieges and things....do 2-3 classes who rule @ oly and u can get alot of points to can give them and take form others...Sicario if is still in clan smth that i dont know anymore who still in who other one...
make PP / ol /pal and it rule.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OLY ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLY ...........   OLY ........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLY ...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: