StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?

Go down 
+3
Nait
Zhorgul
Fatty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatty

WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello mates!

I wanna know who is interested in ic parts on cwh and who really needs it.
I need it and im here to say that i can trade all for it so...

want to know about other ppl too....cux im tired to suck at oly....even ppl from others clans are joking about me...

With no more to say fatty! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Zhorgul

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 pm

I only interested on arcane set, for main class

And maybe............ draconic set too Razz but not very important xD

maybe, yuffiechan need IC parts too, she is dwarf as u fatty Razz
Back to top Go down
Nait

Nait

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Think you can took it Fatty when you will ahve all other parts from set or maybe when we will got it from raids Smile
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:15 pm

agree with nait that naab Razz^^
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:25 am

hi mates

As my main is archer, i don't need that stuff....
And i think also that what is won with clan shoulb be for clanmates who (really) need it. So i agree with Nait.
Then, we can consider i have no prob that Fatty got that Ic Set.
Iwould just say something like that : some clan mates came in SD with all their Stuff and don't ask for anything... as i did (i would specially thank again Snowflower and Kasius for their help in my noblesse quest)
And i have to admit that i was very sad seeing that DB given to a dwarf .....
I knew that is was a matter of gift between Kasius and Fatty, and maybe that bow wasn't from RB but Kasius made it .... (when you don't know, you shut up, i know Wink )
I just remember that we were many to wish it and it was given to a class that less need it .... Sad
As Vargos left a few this server, he lent me his DB, but when he will back (and i think it's soon as he told me) i will give it back to him ..... Sad
i don't apologize here, i just liked that some things should be clarified.
And Leader should act for that.
We have a post "what you need" and maybe we should be reasonnable.
RBs are harder now, Vengeance are stronger and they do nearly all RBs...
Times are changin'
We have to take the way or we'll lost ....
I'm sorry for that bad mood, but i feel a bit alone this time.....
Anyway, that was fun the siege in aden this w-e, i hope next time kasius will get the castle. i prefer to go in archer at siege, i'm sorry for my weakness in BD assist .... i will learn to be good.
Have fun mates, don't take me too serious: i smoke too much jajajajaja
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:17 am

Hi kriss!

I wanna tell u something the bow wasnt made by kasius and I already tried to make 2 DB but failed....

I said kasius that I can put my DB there if is unfair for others.
It is now with focus and i dont care about it.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:21 pm

you wrong understand me .....

i didn't cry for that bow .... i cry for the fact that there is NO organisation about clanstuff..... and i explain that by a personnal experience that reveals something everyone can feel....

What's done is done, but for the next, i think it should be good that things are fixed. In exemple : clan provides stuff for main class first, Drops from clan parties in WHC, ...

And of course, as a Dwarf, you need IC for Oly. but what would you think if Kasius give it to me coz i have a dwarf also ? ....
That's the only fact i want we discuss about : for the future, not the past Wink
Anyway, gz for Focus, it's so hard to get that damn green 13....
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:26 pm

kris... i organice with items, all the mates who ask and i can reward with items they get them the draconic bow of gimli is one of the drops from raids i didnt craft it, and yep im not going to reward gimli with ic set couse he got last draco bow, and now is turn of others, but if he give his draco i have no problem about he take ic set , i just want we act like a family lending our items and thinking that we dont need to be the best ekiped (maybe at main class yep) just need us active and playing together.
Kris u didnt get the bow at your momment couse this reasons:
1) many of very old members asking for the bow and they worked a lot and must be rewarded
2)not noble yet
I do my best trying to ekip u all, and really if u see someone overekiped by me thats patri XDDDD he is so nuubbbb but he is mine family and he plays every day and helps in all he can, but really nothing that he has is from clan whare all his items where earned by me long ago and i gave to him as present.
Many other of our members get the drops but the drops arent so important maybe nm sets,top weapons a ,etc but i just give to our clan what we get.
So kriss really dont worry only post what u need and we will see what can we do.
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:52 pm

Im here to say that I dont mind give my bow to clan!

The other think is kriss wake up if u have a dwarf go play oly and then we discuss if u need to be ekip or not....
At the moment i have 2 points 8 games....woo who is zukih plays on oly with ic set drak bow focus basalt and arcana mace.
Now i ask what chances i have say me?
Im hating that ppl criticises me about bow.......I just wanna now how much bows u tried to make and how long u have been on clan and how much are u active....! if it doesnt count i say that im not in the rigth clan....
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:07 pm

WANNA KNOW SOMETHING??

GIVE IC SET to some1 i dont care anymore about that shit tired of being talk about that... Maybe i realise i HAD TO MUCH WORK PUTTING DRAK BOW WITH FOCUS....jesus we going in amunra time again....fuck it! No more dscussions about that set from my part.
Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:25 am

WOW

Fatty, you so impulsive !

I REPEAT : YOU WRONG UNDERSTOOD ME !

I don't want your facking bow, poor yorick, and i don't want anything !!!!
OK ?!
But, like everyone, i'd like to be in S grade , it's the achievement of the character....
I JUST WANTED THAT THINGS ABOUT CLAN WHARE BE FIXED !!!!
And kasius did it two posts before, so thank you kasius.

Anything else : there's a few months i'm here with you all and i always have lot of fun when i played with you, but what we had since this, ..... ?
i'm sorry to inform you that clan ennemies like vengeance, .... are much better than us and they get the good drops from this server, so, stop dreamin about stuffin your clan with DB , Drac set, Baium, and QA, with ppl who left each months and come back the next, how would you we are active and strong .....
YES I'M ANGRY TOO !!!!
WELL DONE FATTY !
it's not the first time i get angry by childish comportment.
Maybe it's time for me to think like this greassy dwarf did and make my own way!

Sorry for these words Kasius, Snow, Nait, Truten, Makar, Argus, Tiger, Pehu, Choca, yuffie, and i forget some others, i like u all very much, but it's not first time i get nerve coz of this child !

Need to have a rest, a long rest .... you can dismiss me if u need slot
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:30 am

...... and just for info : Vargos failed 4 times in attempt of craft DB, he didn't cry, and he got the fifth by himself ...... for those who think they are damned because they failed 70 % recipes ....
(yes, i'm very angry)
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:50 am

Well guys how about this:
- first of all s grade weapon recipes are 60 not 70% but its not important
- secound why noone have balls to ask for lend equip for oly i have DB Focus +3 aq and baium if some1 wanna try oly i can borrow him that equip no problem for me just ask like tiger did sometimes and we borrow him equip cuz we are clan mates and have to do things what going to make our clan stronger and stronger like more heroes ^^
- third now noone wanna ic parts cuz every1 is piced off on each other maybe you write that your not but you are deep inside your body and thats true so my idea is that if more ppl wanna ic set lets collect all parts first then we can give (for example now) yuffie for one fight when she end fight she gave for one fight that set another person like fatty and that round and round
thx for listening and sorry for english have to write fast cuz im in work now and boss dont like when i wast my time so GL and HF c ya in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:02 am

If this continue u will see me with IC set at mine singer jiajaijaiajaiajaia i need it and im mux more handsome than this fuking dwarf jaijaiajaiiaj.

Fatty zukih have valakas,zaken and maybe frientezza she is overekiped if u wanna become hero u must be farmed,so easy talk maybe with someone who can get many points of our mates and get some points and u will be hero.

And Fatty becoming hero is not all so dont continue about u need that ekip couse u wanna be hero, we will do the best for all, and i will take the decission, on the past i gave u the draco bow, and i think i did well so dont get angry play for fun and enjoy your time here with us, couse if u get angry u know what happends u leave clan and then 1-2 weeks u come again saying why the fuk im alone at server without mine friends....

HAVE FUN!!!! AND DONT FUK SO MUX WITH ITAMS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 am

Wanna know something??? Even Zukih wanna help me! she is my friend....she doesnt care about hero...

And I think i deserve Ic cuz of all of work i do I play oly I always active and I always try tohelp others...

But it is your decision give it to some1 who dont do a shit or dont is active like me or work really hard to get something......AND Even vengance ( Zukih) was able to help me!

But who cares about me here???

Even u say that i dont need nothing and better IC goes to your singer....go ahead I dont forget my subs too.....

And I sayI almost won dipsaus who is a paladin full ekip.....who to some1 who saw it!!!!

And if im just a noob guy and only think on me say it to me I will leave without anymore return.
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:14 am

jajajaa omg fatty go and pay a whore to make u blow job i see u stressed, i said if i want i can take IC for mine singer but i dont did it so FU.
And about zukih if she wanna help u ask she about the ic set, she can give it to u for sure but u know u will be a new vengeance member if u want that, so do as u wish i have many friends at vengeance and i dont ask them about items... or help me at oly.
And really by how u acting right now u will never earn something with me. couse i know who plays here,who is active, who is organiced etc... so no need to make drama u have been rewarded as far as i know and many not so nothing more to say, maybe u can take ic set maybe not , but now i think u dont deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:49 am

GUYS chill out go smoke some weed or drink some beers and relax then talk with ppl Very Happy Right now we miss in cwh IC gloves and gaiters first lets try to complete set and then you can talk about giving him to someone Very Happy thats my opinion and as far as i know now harder than ic breastplate is get gaiters cuz those shit dont drop so often Razz and yes everyone wanna have s grades but its impossible now with our activity so maybe all can do some step forward and try to get it by himself (at least some parts) for example i try to finish lvl 5 varka quest for some recipe(now can't continous cuz of lack duals s grade) also i finish 4sep fourth time to get db recipe for trade (i faild craft yesterday :/) so think about it cuz you sometimes have to help luck to smile for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:14 pm

I gave ic breastplate to gimli and he take boots and gloves from minc we discussed about i dont think he deserve that items, but as he says all the clan thinks that he must have the items, so if u all think he must have them for me is ok but really im not happy with gimli how he acted calling me that i act like amunra when i just want all of u get something good from clan whare and gimli took last draco bow.

So pliz give your opinion about, and really acting like kids only make me feel that im loosing time chating with some mates.

Ahhh and really i didnt get anything since im at sd and all i get at DK was earned with my hard work, really hard work, and if im leader is couse u all wanted to be together and me the same but if u think im a bad leader u can try and see what the people says about u, couse i did mine best and u called me the worst insult.... like amunra...... see ya and really im angry about your attitude
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:26 pm

well first of all i didnt know amunra he was my CL one day but what he did was i think worst what all CL could do so i will really be pieced if some1 will call me "like amunra" so i understand you kasius
but going back to topic subject i really dont need that armor parts cuz they are useless for my main so i think that better will be if that parts will got char whose really need it on his main like gimli

ps sorry for english but im just tired and dont care about grammar now Razz
Back to top Go down
choka

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 pm

DROP AND PICK UP ALL ITEMS FROM CLAN WARE IN RANDOM PARTY

:O

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:14 am

well choca but we had more than one party in clan so thats would be really unfair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:53 am

just post what u want from clan whare maybe, couse im not going to do random drop party just ask and if u deserve and will be yours
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:42 am

Here again u flaming me!!! U say I act like a Kid and here u are flaming me again.....
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:54 am

totally agree with Truten : the voice of wise
Even if i'm not friend with Gimli, it's evidence that is the most active who wears Heavy on main char. No more to say.

P.s : if you clean WHC by givin items to mates, i'm interested by a drac helm : i already have the body and everyone knows that gloves and boots are very easy to get.
KrissdeValnor - Ghost Sentinel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?   WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT ABOUT IC PARTS IN CWH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Announcements-
Jump to: