StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE ARE MOVING TO MINC

Go down 
+2
SnowFlower
Kasius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasius

Kasius

WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Empty
PostSubject: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:26 am

Hi mates, Minc now is clan lv 6 and we really need to be all in same clan for organice parties,raids,sieges and of couse clan buffs.
Now Resurector can invite 15 mates of stardust and with 4,5k clan points more he can invite 20 more so we can move all Stardust to minc,
today when i come from work i will chat with phantom about changing the leader of stardust to 1 of mine chars so we dont loose this lovely clan, so pliz all go and leave stardust and go to minc, there we must select the new subleader of minc maybe nait,truten,superAl or I but as u can see im not so active so i dont know if i can be a good leader/subleader so as u wish the fact is that we are going to move our asses to minc so start leaving SD.
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:38 am

Do what is better for the clan Kasi,just dont let ppl to kissing Jihad's ass,as some ppl already did.Dont wanna anymore see hes happy face.Move wherever u want if dont have other choice.I had other ideas,but since im fcked up irl,i cant play and dont know if will play anymore forever...Hope see you soon in game :s
P.S. Can i dont leave SD? Mad anyway i cant play now,leave Snowie there Sad and please Kasi whore,be sub leader or so in the new mix clan.
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:00 pm

... if really that, you'd better dismiss us kasius, as we can join Minc faster, without penalty Wink
if you dismiss me, i won't be angry i already told that , for other reason but it's still the same ....
Have fun all, wish you the best (almost all)
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:45 pm

I will move too! I hope KAS will Take subleader or I will bur his ass Laughing !

And snow plz come back I miss u a lot Crying or Very sad ....
As soon as u can i hope see u!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:58 pm

jejeej we will see about subleader couse i think there are very good subleaders at SD i think they can with it so dont worry the good thing is that we are going to stay together, make new friends and enjoy more time being together, hope we can continue chating,playing,having fun together mux more time.
And yep im with fatty Snow just continue with us playing is not all just be here and make us happy knowing about you are ok and u will come back when u can see ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:08 pm

can't add nothing more than Kasius say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:15 am

I wanna Kasius-whore to be sub leader :S Or we cant be same whore's clan :s
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:20 am

thanks snowie, but the problem is that i cant be so active i use to be in the past so if someone wanna try be subleader u all can vote and become new subleader, i did mine best to we can stay together so im happy no need to lead anyone just to be with u all.

Maybe Fatty wanna try to be subleader and know what it means, get worried more for your clan mates than yourself.
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:41 am

Maybe you shoul not try flaming me!!!

And if i didnt have so much to do at university i would take subleader.
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:51 am

Well Kasi bish mi understand you.You proly need more time to fck with ur gf...OPS i mean to have fun with ur gf.
And you all know that i like Fatty so i dont mind about sub leaders,im just kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
RazNa

RazNa

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:20 am

SnowFlower wrote:
Well Kasi bish mi understand you.You proly need more time to fck with ur gf...OPS i mean to have fun with ur gf.
And you all know that i like Fatty so i dont mind about sub leaders,im just kidding Razz
ROLF Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE MOVING TO MINC   WE ARE MOVING TO MINC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE ARE MOVING TO MINC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Announcements-
Jump to: