StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now

Go down 
+13
dumdum
xXTiGeRXx
sls1
choka
Makar
KrissdeValnor
Fatty
ArguS
Truten
Viviz
Rita
Zhorgul
Kasius
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasius

Kasius

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Empty
PostSubject: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Hi mates, i really enjoy all the time we spend together, but i really need to know who will be active,inactive, leave clan,leave server etc.

I say this couse i cant handle this, i come to game and only 4-5 max playing, and doing nothing, and really i have no time for be leader, i work 8 hours as programmer and i try to log when i come after work, but i need to do mine carrer project, wanna do sport, take care of home, girlfriend,doggy ,turtle, rl friends etc , and i as leader must be on at weekends for siege,organice etc and i really cant and dont wanna i need time for me and cant organice only free at weekend to be with gf and u all want to go anthy,valalkas for me 0 possibilities to organice.

So let me know what u think about, and pliz give me solutions, if someone wanna handle as leader pliz tell me, i cant give subleaders couse they are just inactive.

i lof all mine friends here and really wanted to be with u but if people just become inactive or leave game i will must do something similar couse if not i will be very bored at a clan without mates.
Back to top Go down
Zhorgul

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Hello, Yuffiechan and me, play all days and Herot, only can play at weekend, he work away home.

And some solution.... maybe can fuse with another clan, minc maybe? coz get new ppl, its very difficult.

We need make more partys, for quest (4sep for example), get lvl, this will do more activity. More rb, we can look at respawn rb and glide more rb before it respawned. Play together.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:54 pm

Well i will be active as usual, tho thoses puppies will eat my time atm. so no need to wonder why im afk all the time even im in game xD
Back to top Go down
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/kennelblackdas/
Viviz

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:42 am

I used to play nearly every day, about 20:00h or 22:00h (spanish hour). Its difficult for me to play at weekends, coz i usually dont be at my home.
I never can play more than 00:00h between mondays and fridays becouse of work.

Its true that people are inactive a lot when we are few. It seems that we only want pvp, rb and oly. Never make a good party for killing mobs at IT or catas, or Forge or ...
I know that people are bored of killing mobs but its funny too when a good party goes into a lot of mobs in a nearly suicide actitude.
I dont know if there is T-Rex or no, or what kind of mobs are in monastery, or ...
It happens to me that i need to exp an archer, but its difficult becouse of a lot of wars; does it happend to other?.
I only make partys for exp or make quest with yuffie, zhor and herot. People dont like or its boring of exp and its very understable in a high rate server.

So i'd like to know if people feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:51 am

well as i write in other topic i have exams now still have 6 to pass from 10 so i need to study for two weeks so i will be online very rare but after exams i will play a lot like always after school so it seams like two weeks brake for me
ps i forgot vivivz i still have wc sub to exp so when i come back i will go exp with you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArguS

ArguS

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:14 am

i play nearly every day...in my opinion,leader or subleaders should be in game for organisations.but they have a life on outside ^^ i cant think about it good but a few new, reliable and active players can solve our problem...so i hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:49 pm

well no people on , im so alone at clan , i will dismiss it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:47 pm

well i wanna play here... I just stopped a week cuz i have exams...but i will be back soon...If you kasius dismiss clan get me a place where u going and tell me xD...
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:20 am

I undestand that many of us have exams,rl,etc. But i cant handle be leader without subleaders, less than 10 mates on every night , if u wanna continue like this u all most do something, telling me names about who can join clan and who can become leader or subleader
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:52 am

hello everybody Smile

well, i think that it's a bad period now, coz of exams,... to think about the clan.

Yes, we are often 1 online (i could made this screenshot so many time....)
yes it's hard to do something alone, yes there are lots of clan war,...

I've already checked that and sometimes (when we can't ember and see ennemies do it Sad ) i'm a little sad.

But i enjoy playing with you all (those with i already played = less than the half clan Wink ) and it's quite like if i know you irl Smile)))

So, i don't want that SD goes to nothing, we were the best clan !!!!
Maybe clean a few Wink
recruit some good active members (i'm sure it's still possible, even if server is not very "welcome for new players")

To Viviz, i agree with u, but i lvled up my SE to 61 without any warflag (maybe 1) you just have to well choose your hunting ground if you're alone, there are so many desert ....

and ofc, i would be glad to lvl up with you now Smile
Need a SE 61 ?
I often go to HS too, to do TT recipes quest if i'm alone, or IT (relics) it's easy alone with a BD .....

I often play in the evening, belgium time ( it's gmt +1 in winter, +2 in summer). but now, as i live with my gf, some days i won't play at all, it's a deal with her. But some days, i will play all the evening.
So u can count on me as active player, but not every day.

Maybe it's an good idea to make a register calendar as mates can mark when they are sure they will play.
this way, we could easier organize big parties to RB, 4sep,... and even for sieges, it will be fine as we can see if we will be numbered or not ....
I can't do this, but my cousin yes, i will ask him, maybe you kasius, or the one who made this forum could also, or help me in this job Wink

I think that we need new subleader and only kasius can do this well, don't consider you as a bad leader kasius, even if you are not so often here as you think it's good, well, you always do it well, so don't think about leaving us, i won't let you do.
Take care, i was in barcelona one time, i could come back and check all Mc donalds to pk u XD
get new subleader.

Anyway, the more important is to get fun Smile

Get your Destroyer to lvl 52, decrease it to 42
Then roll a buzz, go to the hill near your home, and burn it slow.... Maybe you'll meet Queen Ant on the hill.....(spanish ants are more bigger than belgian ants)
If not, don't be sad, you can kill it on Max Smile

Fun is everywhere lol!
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:58 am

Well kas if you really need help with clan i can be subleader i know that most of ppl here dont know me so well but i think that i can try take that responsibility but as i said after my exams only
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:42 am

for me is ok u can become leader or subleader as u wish , but the problem is how many will answer this post????? how many really play? if i play this game i wanna go in and enjoy with mine friends but if noone on ... so boring so people must post here about what they wanna do and i as leader will invite people, change leader ,dismiss clan etc.. so answer pliz
Back to top Go down
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Kasius Im with u... And with truty....Tomorrow i will be back...and we have to make some rules to get more activity in clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Makar

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:58 pm

for me i stay in clan (sry for my bad english)
i can connect when is possible for me, i can connect when i don't work and don't see my girlfriend but i didn't know when i work because i work in concerts etc(roadies) and some moment i don't work during one week and the week after i work all days^^
but me i follow the clan and i wish the clan continue.
for boss etc that the same problems for my connection.it is possible at the start of the week i say i'm ok to kill boss for the day x but is possible the day x i work(my boss phone me one or 2 days before i work :s so i can't promise my help for a certainly day but i do all my possible to do it)
Back to top Go down
choka

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:19 pm

with 10-15 normally on line i think clan is fine... ( very fine )
i dont know any clan with more than 15 ppl online on this server..(normally) , only in siege or anthy time u see lots of ppl online...
we all are from different places, countries.. different time .. so when its afternoon for some.. there is night or mornig for other.... and we know we all have jobs, college, school, etc. so more than 15 online for 1 normal day its kinda imposible..in this server, maybe if we can make 1 clan with minc.

ok. now problem is : clan used to have around 10 online. yea was nice..
but now.. only around 5.. =/ some members have left clan (sls1, lacan.etc. ) i dont know why. and this makes me remember 1 more disease of this clan ---> ppl leave and join clan, without any sense.. i cant get it. sometimes you see "Fulano" out of clan... and after 5 days you see him joined again.. =/

yes we need more active members, and you can count me as a good one
even i have exams at this time.but exams are easy for me ( nerd lol O.o ) so i usually play about 2-6 hours a day.

kasius im still dont getting why you wanna leave clan leader =S really =S
if you leave leader it means BB stardust. =/ i cant see anybody else as leader

we can easy make a list of active members. to expell other inactives =)

to fuse with minc clan, its not that bad idea we could become easy the best clan of the server, just imagine about 20 online players everyday.
at least...!!!! i think this is the best solution finally --> To fuse with Minc... so you can even give resurrector the leader..for the new fresh clan =) i dont know. we have to grow up this idea =)

U.U lazy to read this?? -.-'' Read it bish!!!

=)
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:40 pm

i agree with choca , entirely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:21 am

Im always a step in front of u.... i talked with resurector about we get a fusion with minc (SD+MINC) same clan but cant be couse no slots for do that, if Phantom will solve the problem about 40 members max will be no problem.

Choca u are subleader of Stardust, Klootviool the same, but i think we need more active players for that job, truten asked to be subleader and im glad to give him that privilege, maybe gimli wanna too as i can read.

Today i will give the privileges to the new subleaders.

I think we can get some active players from minc like jesbita,mank0lico,etc.

Im sad couse i noticed that some of our players change of char and i didnt get that info like nait that he is playing Linn when i thought we was leave game....

I will log today and i hope see more mates on and we can chat about what u wanna do. But i really think u need a new leader that can handle this couse for me control clan activities is almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
sls1

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:15 am

yeye new clan with Minc, i dont play much now , coz im little bored but i join new clan with pleasure Smile, if u all want/need me ofc :/.laters...
Back to top Go down
choka

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 am

first tell me why you left clan?

why

why

why

=S

=S

=S

-.-''
Back to top Go down
choka

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:39 am

its like i said. : every body in this clan leave and join whenever they want
i saw so many ppl leaving.. (dont know why) and 1 week later joining again..
it really pisses off
also there are a lots of member with 2-3 chars in clan thats stupid i think
i can bet there are about 10 not main chars in clan..
we are no more than 20 active.. You should dissmis other!!

Fuse with Minc!! there is no another choice!!

Minc doesnt have too many online active members.. they are like us. no more than 20..

we dont need clan lvl 6-10 for 50 ++ members.. with 40 we are fine..

---SELECTED PPL FROM SD AND MINC TO CREATE THE BEST CLAN EVER SEEN BEFORE---

there is no choice. in fact you should do it as soon as posible.!!

this is my final opinion
=))
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:55 am

Minc is not going to fusion with us couse they have slots of very close friends and they are not going to dismiss them.

And resurector is leader but he says minc is not his clan is from fallenlove an he will not dismiss it to join us so if people wanna stay at clan and play just tell it here so easy and bring friends.
Back to top Go down
ArguS

ArguS

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:13 am

this opinions make me more hopeful.but if we take who left clan they should give a good answer for our ask.( why? )yes we have low online players since a few days but this is not reason for left without give reason.....
dissmss who left server and find reliable players and continue with sd...dont forget plz ; best clan is SD
Back to top Go down
xXTiGeRXx

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:28 pm

i no have much time to play but iam every day online for little time,
but if i come online i see only me online or max +2,
if i see that i go mostly offline than.
Back to top Go down
dumdum

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:20 pm

imnot playing anymore jusk cheking with firends..i think best option for sd is a fusion.
Back to top Go down
choka

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:10 pm

then if resurrector doesnt want a fusion ..etc etc. then kasius you should decide if you are leaving leader or not.
if you stay start to dismis ppl with 2 chars, inactive ppl , etc etc.
if you leave , whos gonna take the leadership?? =S

kas comeon dont leave.. stay and lets make SD a good clan starting with dismissin inactive ppl and invitin good players.

make a poll with the options we have!!

who thinks can be a good active leader??? if you think you can be the new leader , post it here =)

=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Announcements-
Jump to: