StarDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarDust

An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears that this is true.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now

Go down 
+13
dumdum
xXTiGeRXx
sls1
choka
Makar
KrissdeValnor
Fatty
ArguS
Truten
Viviz
Rita
Zhorgul
Kasius
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rita

Rita

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:11 am

Well the thing is you said you wanna leave and go in vengeace, how you think that would feel for us? you suddenly make that kinda move u wanna go play with our enemies, like SD is w/e for you. And realy after all thoses insults and shit what they pull on Nait and Snow etc.. Thoses are ur friends too, i guess? and anyway next day ppl say leave the clan and join in minc.. and resurector kick 15 ppl out coz of us. Coz Kasius said he wanna quit. Also Kas said BufferBG is quit playing so as snow, nait etc. I was kinda out what the hell is going on, and when i tried to talk with you about it. You just said, u dont need our opinions about it... Also telling there is no active ppl at all in clan.. well sorry if i have real life and i cant be online 24/7 but 100% sure ive been online more than you for example. Tho lately im just been afk most of my time (puppies ftw). Embarassed but anyway, i left in clan coz i felt im not welcome there and u dont respect us like the way we should deserve. Talking about ppl which is BEEN very online,active and good players.

I don't know what is happend for you but you act so weird lately, and not in the good way :/ that if something breaks ur clan... Maybe coz you dont know even ur self what you want... or sadly it looks like that.. Don't forget the players is the Clan, not only the leader.

Peace.

- Rita -

ps. Meng when you come back pm me, need to talk with you... and sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/kennelblackdas/
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:44 am

Talking to me? XD
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:49 am

No? Laughing

Ofc im talking to you and rest of ppl, which asking/wondering why i left...
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:14 am

well i cant stop laughting about your post couse with that description of what happened seems im an orc with no heart who only wanna fuk friends XD.

well about if i need u to lead SD i will say again no thanks i dont need u to lead, i have clear mind of what i must do and when i dont know what to do i will post as i did here, just look some pages behind and u will see that we took the decission to fusion SD + MINC and mates said was the best couse clan was inactive.

I always try my best for we can stay together but if mine mates think i dont respect them and im a bad leader just think about another one, i never wanted to be leader i was happy being subleader and less responsabilities for me XD, i have no problem to give 10 euros to phantom to do the change of leadership.

And about mine decissions as leader if i take one and u/someone else dont like it just come here and post, but dont burn mine head at game about, Couse what happened with SISI if happends again i will do the same, and dont worry if he is my clan mate/brother/gf or something else couse i saw the danger of what he was doing and the damage that he could do at clan with that actions. I will protect mine friends but if they become crazy i will kill them since they log off and calm, we are all aged enought to have a good game play with fun and respect that are the rulez of clan if someone dont like the rulez can leave now.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:11 pm

lol when did i say i wanna lead ANY OF CLAN? No i dont, No fucking ty. Makes me wonder why you even think that?? o.O Coz you cant handle that maybe even you do sometimes mistakes? maybe ur not been so good leader lately as you was, coz you change ur mind more often than ur socks? I dont mean anything bad at you, but try to make up ur mind please coz ppl is still kinda out what you actually want. Guess im just only of thoses which have "guts" to say that straight for you instead of talking shit behind ur back. LOL I still got even pms about (even im back in minc): what is going in SD.. and all what im answer so far, I DONT KNOW.

And about sls1, Yes i agree with you he cause problems. And he dont ever learn anything if all just forgive him, i think it was right to kick him out in SD. Maybe he learn now something about it, i remember like 3 times already when you give for him "second" chance. But he fcked that him self. So w/e. Anyway Thorial pked him, and the fact is we wasnt there. We dont know what there even happend. But both was quilty not only sls1. Anyway this is already fixed problem as far as i know and i dont care even.

Anyway i hope best for the SD, i hope u will stay as leader in SD instead of changing side on enemies only coz ppl is inactive few days :/

Thanks for the all and for the fun which i had in SD.

Best wishes, End and Out.
- Rita -
Back to top Go down
Kasius

Kasius

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:45 pm

rita i dont said u wanna lead , i just said i dont need u tell me some things couse i just dont listen XD im like that sorry, and all knows here im not the best leader of course im not XD how can i??? im only on a bit every day and some days cant even play just chat a bit see how are the mates and go again doing mine rl things, well we have a very good notice phantom bring us updates!!!!! so we will have aumentation,frientezza, updated skills!!!! etc so im sure will me more active now lets have fun and tell me who can i invite to clan couse im getting crazy about invitations i cant invite scammers so tell me who i can invite.
Back to top Go down
RazNa

RazNa

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:26 pm

I dont have anymore i net at home cuz school problems so till i finish my studyes wont play anymore....anyway i wasnt anymore active cuz was playing on other srv as many of u know...just that my dad is a whore:( maybe u`ll take it as "he lies " or smth like that klooty plays there ask him somtimes or go on nm and pm Ep1k or ailyne my only chars there...anyway maybe in summer we will play again toghter was a pleasure to meet u , and play with u guyz and girls....have a nice time...and ur life to be filled with all what u wish and bla bla;) Take care and gonna miss ya ...anyway i think clan continue w/o me wasnt so special part of it...but i was member...and im happy that i`ve met such special and friendly pplz like u;) was an nice experience in my life but bad that cant continue...was nice times and im proud that i`ve played with so good team :p we rulled anyway...Cheers my friends...take care have fun...hope that we will play again sometime;) i`ll log prooly more on msn from school when i got informatik hours...or from friends.
Back to top Go down
choka

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:22 pm

you make it so complecated... too much problems...
just login game and play...if you are busy for few weeks. do your sh1ts and come back when you finish.
only kriss and me... and sometimes makar, malhali are online in clan everyday..
i will start inviting ppl who i think are good players. thats it!!
rita was right about "dont think SD is dieing or smth only because ppl are busy in RL for few weeks"
they ll be back for sure.. we already dissmised inactives. so stop arguin in forum and start to give names of good players to invite them..

im trying to organize some raid parties with the only 3 actives we have in clan atm ( LoL ) , 3 actives + some duals boxes FTW we can raid!!!
my only partner now is krissdevalnor. but im waiting for all of you.. you ppl who are busy now in RL . we are waiting for your comeback

we can rules the server again.!! we Need to make great parties for frintezza and to get Life Stones!! New Updates = New Parties to make
Back to top Go down
KrissdeValnor

KrissdeValnor

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:22 pm

yeah

i 'd love to get my bow augmented with a nice augment , and is it true? it becomes undroppable ?
lol, let's Pk all !

About actives ppl, Caprio just asked me to be invited in clan while we prepared with Minc to kill ember (we were killed by 2 parties of Vengeance and Rage Sad(( )

i can't invite, so i told him to re try tomorrow maybe you choca could try to pm him ingame Wink

I go sleep.... forget ember :s
Back to top Go down
Truten

Truten

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:32 am

I have a very sad (for me ) information that i faild some exams and my ass is burning so much that i'll be not able to log in till my situation wont change no matter if for worse or better way but have to change so pls dont be mad at me and my innactivity right now Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zhorgul

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:09 pm

12 online today!!!!!! new record!!!!
Back to top Go down
sls1

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:43 am

hmmm rita.... i leave SD coz i want that, i wasn't kicked or smth, kasi just dont understand me thats all. i dont wanna blame/insult any1 now, i rly dont know who is my friend now, i dont atack any 1 from SD, when i was in chiquita or unity.i just remember when patri flaged on me try to kill me so i make pvp, and sic kill me once on siege.... i didnt start that. u can all be angry at me all the time, well i cant change your opinion about me. but remember i never atack u or smth and if som1 want help can tell me and i try help. all unity go V but i never go there no fackin way.

sorry for my english i hope u all understand me.

hf & gl.

baibai
Back to top Go down
dumdum

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:47 pm

biatch whats going on?where is everybody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now   who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who will be active,inactive,leave server??? need to know now
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarDust :: Announcements-
Jump to: